Helderberg Hospice is looking for a full-time Resource Development Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Board and CEO of Helderberg Hospice and take full responsibility for management of Resource Development.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Dynamic leader with the ability to motivate a team of fundraisers
- At least three year’s management experience is essential, preferably within a NPO environment.
- Must have strategic planning ability and budget management skills
- Must be a highly organised individual who can manage various projects simultaneously
- Must have a good track record of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Confident communicator with proven negotiation and public speaking skills
- The ability to interact with donors and the public in a professional capacity while representing the values of Helderberg Hospice
- Must be a creative and “out-of-the-box” thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Must be a positive team player contributing to the management of the organisation, as well as someone who takes initiative and is capable of managing and motivating staff and volunteers alike
- Flexibility in time allocation is required in terms of being available to attend events and public speaking engagements
- Be capable of managing the organisation’s on-line fundraising initiative
- Manage the Helderberg Hospice website and social media presence
- Established writing skills with regards to report writing, copy writing and press releases
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- A valid driver’s license
Salary commensurate with experience. The post is available from 1 March 2019. To apply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Helderberg Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.