Helderberg Hospice is looking for a full-time Social Worker. The successful candidate will report to the Social Work Manager of Helderberg Hospice.
- Provide counselling and support service to terminally ill patients living with cancer and other end-stage illnesses in the Helderberg area
- Co-ordinate bereavement support service and provide bereavement counselling and practical support
- Spiritual care to patients and families
- Support group co-ordination and facilitation
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strong focus on therapeutic work
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Fluency in English and one other official language of the Western Cape
- Current registration with SACSSP
- Valid police clearance certificate
- Valid driver’s license, preferably with own vehicle
- Computer literate
- Experience in training would be an advantage
Strictly only Social Workers to apply. Closing date is the 23 December 2019. The post is available from 1 January 2020.
To apply e-mail your CV and contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries contact Dianne Waddington at 021 852 4608.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Helderberg Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.