Helderberg Hospice is looking for a full-time Resource Development Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer of Helderberg Hospice.
- To supervise and manage the Resource Development portfolio to include Human Resources, Donor liaison Fundraising, Events and Database Management.
- To research funding opportunities and keep abreast of funding trends locally and internationally as well as ensuring that all departmental budgets are met. This includes management of the online fundraising process.
- To manage the organisational marketing profile as well as acting as brand custodian to ensure correct representation across all marketing channels including advertising, this includes the production of articles to be used in various formats.
- To assist with database development and management.
- Manage the Public Relations portfolio of the organisation including Brand awareness etc.
- Social media marketing and website management and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other members of the department and management in development of the annual fundraising plan, budget and strategy.
- Administration – monitoring, evaluation and growth of resource development department.
- Strong leadership ability and strategic vision
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Advanced computer literacy – Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Advantageous skills on the following programmes – Canva; WordPress and CiVi CRM
- Need to be able to manage all Social Media products – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- An aptitude for public speaking and ability to interact with all is imperative
- Media Relationships Management experience would be advantageous
- Events Management experience would be an advantageous
- Successful candidate to be available from the 20th of January 2020
Closing date: 3 January 2020
Please supply a CV and contactable references to:
Gail Sykes email@example.com
Enquiries: Gail Sykes at 021 852 4608
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Helderberg Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.