Helderberg Hospice has a position available for a registered nursing sister in the In-patient unit. It is a full day position with 12 hour shift work in the ten bed In-patient unit. The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Current registration with SANC
- Team player, but also an ability to work independently
- Strong emphasis on patient care
- Will to give ongoing in-service training to nurses
- Palliative Care qualifications an advantage, otherwise a willingness to undergo training
Salary commensurate with experience. Closing date: 14 December 2018. The post is available from 1 January 2019. To apply fax your CV to 021 851 6678 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries contact Sr Rumay Oosthuizen on 021 852 4608. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Helderberg Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.